TM/D magnetic transmission flowmeters
The TM/D series flowmeters for direct readings are instant flow meters with magnetic coupling of the measuring element. The flow rate can be read with great accuracy on the external LCD which, together with the magnetic unit, is held in a sealed, mould-cast aluminium case. Particularly suitable for measuring fluids, both liquid and gaseous, under heavy working conditions, these instruments can be used in a wide range of applications in the chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and food processing industries, etc. The TM/D series flow meters for direct readings are designed to be fitted on vertical pipes with rising flows. They can also supply clean electrical exchange signals for flow alarms (No alarm, minimum contact (Q1), maximum contact (Q2), minimum and maximum contact (Q1 + Q2), bistable contact (Qmin and Qmax)), which can be set with a keypad on the entire scale, as well as a 4-20 mA or 0-10 V electrical output signal proportional to the flow rate, besides displaying the total flow.
By pressing the pushbuttons SET1, SET2 and 123 it is possible to set:
- the time within which the alarm signal must be triggered (from 0 to 10 s);
- the enabling or disabling of the alarm buzzer: if the set limits are exceeded an acoustic warning can be emitted, which can be turned OFF with a pushbutton, or the alarm can be signalled merely by the flashing of the alarm indicator and the LED on the MUTE pushbutton;
- the flow rate indication delay time (from 0 to 10 s);
- the output signal delay time (from 0 to 10 s);
- the selection of the output signal (4-20 mA or 0-10 V);
- the toggling ON/OFF of the decimal figure indicator;
- the keypad block, to avoid accidental or unwanted commands.
Other features, besides those already mentioned are:
- carbon steel or stainless steel flange;
- standard construction up to PN10;
- maximum working temperature: 120° C.;
- accuracy: ± 5% E.O.S.;
- graduated flow scale or percentage.
Instruments with other features can be provided on request.
± 5% V.F.S.
Max. working pressure
Max. working temperature
Plastic body suitable for the use with corrosive fluids
Float made of HASTELLOY C or TITANIUM
Construction up to PN 64
235V A.C. ± 10% 50-60 Hz
MIL-C 26482 (US)
Software switch push button on front panel (I/O)
ELECTRICAL OUTPUT SIGNALS
Exchange contacts SPDT
Max. 250V A.C. 0,5A
Analogic voltage output
0-10 V D.C.
Analog current output
UNI PN 6 ÷
ANSI 150 LB ÷